Monday, April 14, 2014

Where do I get my recipes?

I get many questions regarding all my vegan food posts.  My favorite has been... Do you really cook all that food?  But most people want to know where I get my recipes from.

Since becoming a whole food plant based family I have been cooking for my family fresh, non processed meals.  Almost everything I make come out of a cookbook.  I have 6 cookbooks that I utilize when planning meals for my family (which is another post in of itself).

If you follow me on instagram @plantbasedhousewife you will notice that the first three hashtags are always the same... #plantbasedhousewife #plantbased #plantstrong.  The 4th one will always be the cookbook that I got it from.  Below you will find the list of my favorite cookbooks:


I will keep a list of the recipes that I cook out of each book, along with my review and the review of my omnivore husbands.  Cooking in an omnivore household is very challenging and rewarding when they like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment